Need your Office PAT testing?
You’re in the right place – we specialise in PAT testing office equipment.
Sensitive IT equipment needs to be treated carefully to ensure it doesn’t get damaged which is why we only use specialist IT-sensitive meters to carry out tests.
In addition to the equipment we’re also sensitive to your needs:
- We don’t turn off computers that are locked; preventing loss of work
- We don’t turn off servers
We check with you before turning anything off – we don’t want to be responsible for loss of data.
If you want your office PAT testing by a specialist PAT tester complete our form and we’ll get in touch:
We cover all of the North East of England including Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead, Washington, Sunderland, Durham, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Darlington, etc.
We can also:
- Check sockets are wired correctly
- Tidy up messy cables
We test all parts of the appliance including the leads and power packs
- We repair plugs and the flexible cable
- We replace plugs and fuses
- We’ll work with you to ensure minimal disruption to your business
- We can book appointments at weekends
Does new equipment need PAT Testing?
That’s dependent on your company policies, but no, not really – a new appliance has been tested when it was made, before it left the factory and it should be in perfect working order and perfectly safe when sold to you.
Some companies do insist that all new appliances are tested before they’re used, but most accept that 12 months is acceptable period before an appliance should be tested.
- If you’re unsure – test it.
- If it’s new, and you’re getting all your other equipment tested, you may as well get that new one tested too.
Top Tip for office computer safety:
Turn off computers at the end of the day; not only does this help the environment and reduce electricity usage but it gives the fan a rest reducing the chances of the computer overheating.