Office PAT testing
We specialise in inspection and testing of electrical appliances in office environments; testing IT type equipment is efficient, providing you have the right tools, which we do – we only use specialist equipment that cannot damage the appliance.
We are also able to help you with other aspects of appliance safety in the office such as tidying up messy cables under desks.
When carrying out appliance testing on computers etc the appliance will need testing, as will the detachable power lead.
We will work with you to ensure the process disrupts your staff as little as possible; this can include working when you’re not.
A test on one computer won’t usually take more time than it takes the user to make a cuppa so we shouldn’t affect you too much – some places use our visit as a great opportunity for a team meeting or to spring clean!
Whatever your needs, contact us today and we’ll work with you to ensure your appliances are safe, whilst keeping disruption to a minimum.
Our promises to you:
- We will not do unnecessary microwave emissions tests, and charge you for them like others do
- We will not do unnecessary tests
- We will not charge you if we find damaged sockets, like others do
- We will not charge you when we do repairs
- We will not charge you when we supply plugs and fuses
- We will not charge extra for weekend work
- We will do risk based appliance testing
- We will test appliances when the plug can’t be accessed; unlike others who skip them but charge you anyway
- We will issue Certificates promptly after the job; before you pay
- We will provide honest and sensible advice about retests
- We will provide recommendations to improve appliance safety
- We will leave you with safe equipment
Top Tip for office computer safety:
Turn off computers at the end of the day; not only does this help the environment and reduce electricity usage but it gives the fan a rest reducing the chances of the computer overheating.