PAT Testing Pricing
If you want to know what it’s going to cost to PAT test your equipment then you need a PAT testing quote, which we can supply easily if you complete this form.
If you would prefer us to visit your site to do a survey before providing a price put that in the notes.
As standard we quote a price for the job, based on the type of job and the estimated time on site, plus expected travel time.
- We do risk-based PAT testing (best way to do it)
- We help you manage the risks
- Repair costs are included in the quoted price
- We don’t charge to supply plugs (BS1363 type) and fuses
- We provide the PAT Report and Certificate as soon as its ready (usually within 5 days)
- We provide 30 days credit to commercial customers
We’ll respond as soon as possible about your portable appliance testing quote request. If you can’t wait ring me, Richard on 01915006562 – the call will divert to my mobile so if I don’t answer leave a message and I will ring you back.