Are you looking for work as a PAT tester?
We may be able to help you; we’re always looking for people to come on board with us, either as self employed, or employed.
You will need to meet these requirements:
- Be qualified to City and Guilds 2377
- Hold a valid DBS or be prepared to get one done (and it come back clear)
- Have access to your own vehicle, with business use insurance
- Have public liability insurance if you are self-employed
- Be able to achieve 150 items per day in a workshop/factory environment and 300 items per day in an office/school environment, based on an 8-hour day
- Be able to work some weekends
We would prefer if you:
- Have your own PAT testing machine
We will expect you to:
- Download results from your machine and submit them to us within 24 hours of a job completing, either as a Simply Pats .PAT download file, or as an excel csv on our template, fully edited so descriptions, spelling, etc are correct
- Record your mileage to and from a job
- Be available for work (we will set up a shared calendar to manage jobs/availability)
We will provide:
- Company polo-shirts, which must be worn to every job
- Labels to use on each job
- Job information
Self Employed Roles
If you are registered self employed we will pay 60p per item tested for standard 230v equipment, and 80p per item for 110v and 3-phase equipment.
If you have your own equipment we will pay £15.00 per hour; if not, we will pay £10.00 per hour plus mileage
If you meet the criteria and are interested in working for us, complete this form: