The fact that you have found this page shows you are a serious potential customer, and we hope that means you’re looking for a company that is going to provide you with a high standard of service, for which you wouldn’t expect to pay the lowest price.
There are plenty of companies out there prepared to cut corners to guarantee the lowest prices but we prefer to do things right to ensure we leave a site with safe equipment, so our prices tend not to be the lowest. BUT – they are still fair.
What we do:
- We test and charge for each individual appliance including the power leads that detach from the main unit, such as the power lead on a computer
- We do not charge for standard repairs, or to supply new plugs and fuses like others do
- We will report any damaged or faulty sockets we find, without charging you like others do
- We issue certificates as quickly as possible after the job is complete, rather than waiting for you to pay like others do
- We promise to provide you with honest advice and guidance; rather than insisting on annual testing
- You may find if we charge per hour rather than per item the benefit is in your hands
Contact us with your requirements and we’ll provide you with an unbeatable quote for work at our standards.
It’s always best to contact us for a quote
DRA PAT Testing – Experts in what we do
Our standard PAT Testing Prices for Newcastle upon Tyne and North Tyneside:
|Over 100 items||£150.00 for the first 100 items then £1.00 per item|
|Less than 100 items||£30 for the first 10 items then £1.50 per item|