Here at DRA PAT testing we are currently looking for qualified, experienced PAT testing engineers to join us as permanent staff in full time roles for our business in the North East of England.
Work with us can take you to all kinds of different workplaces, small and large, across the region and beyond.
You will need to be flexible in working patterns, as the business requires, although most of the time your diary will be planned 3-4 weeks in advance at least.
You will need to be a strong team player and equally able to work alone.
You should be smart, presentable and professional with good inter-personal skills, written skills and be able to use and have access to a computer / laptop with printer.
- Full driving license required & own vehicle
- City and Guilds 2377 required and at least 12 months experience – you will be trained in our methods of working and are expected to work to our standards at all times
- We will do a enhanced DBS so you should not have a criminal record
- We will provide you with a Seaward Apollo 600 and all test leads
- You could be working 7 days a week between 6am and 8pm; overtime available
- You are paid travel time and fuel allowance
- You are paid based on an 8-hour day but rarely expected to work 8 hours
- You will be enrolled in the company pension scheme
- 23 days paid holiday per annum
- We are not a high volume, rush around testing everything in sight company; we care about our customers’ safety and promise them that we will ensure their equipment is safe.
We expect you to have extensive knowledge of electrical appliance safety and understand the latest code of practice
You will need to spend a day with us as a trial, if successful following interview
This role is available employed or as a self employed contractor.
£19,200 to £21,120 per annum full time plus overtime when available
£12.00 per hour plus travel if we are providing equipment, up to £13.50 per hour if using your own