What we collect:
We collect the following personal information:
- We collect identifiable personal information such as name, email, phone number and workplace address for the purpose of contact, and managing client information in our Customer Relationship Management System.
- When you contact us via email or telephone we will collect your name, number, email address, workplace address, and business name.
- We record data listing appliances you have and their test results, what we refer to as PAT data.
- When you visit our website, it collects cookies for basic use only, to enhance your experience of the website.
- If you contact us through an external website, we receive the information you have sent.
Why we collect it and what we do with your information:
The information that you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Ensuring we quote jobs correctly based on your location
- So that we have correct information to contact you
- So that we have your address details to attend for the appointment
- To be able to contact you when we need to
- To add your email to our mailing list for important updates.
What is the data used for:
The personal information collected is used solely for the purposes described above. I do not share your personal data with any third party except in the following circumstances:
- Where the client gives consent for the confidence to be broken.
- Where the company is compelled by a court of law.
- When we may be passing you a lead or contact for work.
- If you decide to pay by card we use PayPal, so would advise you to look at their data policy as to how they deal with your data
How long do we keep your information:
Your information will be kept for no less than seven years but may be kept for longer and this will depend upon a variety of different factors (e.g. legal rules, insurance requirements, changes to ethical policies, returning clients, etc.)
Your Rights: The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Please contact us directly if you have concern about how your data is being handled. If you are not satisfied with the response you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office. In the instance of a data breach I will inform the Information Commissioner immediately I am aware of it.