We do free repairs, for example; if you have a damaged or defective plug or fuse we will replace it, free of charge; if the cable is cut we’ll cut it back to a safe location and re-attach the plug. We don’t charge to do this.
Some companies will charge as much as five pounds to replace a standard 13-amp plug; we don’t charge anything.
Some companies charge one pound for every fuse they replace! We don’t charge a penny.
You know that if we replace a plug it needs replacing, because it cost us to do it – with companies that charge, you’ll find you need to replace a lot of plugs and fuses (you probably didn’t).
If we come across the need to repair the existing plug, replace the plug, replace a fuse, or repair a damaged cable we do so automatically without any further charges being incurred by you – for free.
- Free repairs to the existing plug
- Free replacement plugs (standard BS1363 type)
- Free replacement fuses (3amp, 5amp, 13amp)
- Free repairs to the existing cable and plug refitted/new supplied
- In-scope repairs to the existing appliance such as tightening of screws and reattaching safety guards