Our prices always include:
- Testing of all types of appliance
- Free Plug replacement
- Free Fuse replacement
- Free in-scope repairs
- Guidance on PAT Testing Frequency
DRA PAT Testing Limited is an independent company based in Newcastle upon Tyne that provides electrical testing serves across the North East.
Whether you’re a sole trader, or larger business, or just have an appliance that needs testing get in touch with us as we can help.
We provide PAT Testing Certificates promptly after the job is complete, and carry out necessary repairs automatically to ensure your equipment is not only safe for continued use but passes our tests.
When doing repairs, if a plug or fuse needs replacing, we just do it and don’t charge any extra.
We are able to test all types of electrical appliance including those that are hand-held, portable, stationery and fixed; and we can do electrical testing such as the mains wiring (EICR) and emergency lighting.
When all testing is being done we assess the risks to make recommendations for ongoing intervals between tests, to ensure you remain compliant without unnecessary costs.
We also recommend that clients with young children using their facilities, consider having socket covers fitted; and recommend everyone registers their appliances on the ‘register my appliance‘ website.
Some of the main reasons why you should consider us for your electrical testing are:
- We don’t charge to supply and fit replacement plugs,
- We don’t charge to supply and fit replacement fuses,
- We don’t charge to carry out basic repairs to the flexible cable
- We don’t do unnecessary tests to sockets or for microwave emissions.
- We provide your PAT Testing Certificate promptly
- We do recommend risk-appropriate retest periods
- We do remind you when retest dates are approaching
- We are members of the Portable Appliance Testing Trade Association