PAT Testing North East
We are DRA PAT Testing – the leading North East PAT Testing provider
Portable appliance testing is an important part of health and safety at work – faulty electrical appliances, those not used correctly or in the right environment can easily become dangerous, and that is something all of us want to avoid.
Portable appliance testing is not just about testing electrical appliances to see if they are still safe, but it’s about utilising the skills and experience of the engineer to ensure the appliance is being used safely.
A badly used appliance, or one in the wrong environment can easily become a danger to the user, and appliances used badly, or allowed to become defective can pose a fire risk. Either way, we use our skills to find and repair, or remove an appliance before it becomes a major issue.
We try to keep the process as simple as possible, and manage it for our clients so we will try not to concern you with test procedures and frequencies, but deal with it all for you (of course there may need to be the odd discussion but ultimately we’ll take away the worries, and workload from you).
We carry out PAT testing across the North East
To arrange your PAT testing, or to get a quote please complete the form below.
Get a PAT Testing quote by completing this form:
- We come to you to test the appliances
- We’re available 7 days a week for appointments
- We’re a small business with a big reputation
- We’ve been established since 2009 with over 500 clients
- We’re members of the PAT Testing Network
- We don’t charge for repairs
- We report faulty sockets for free
- We’ll visit your site in advance to do a quote if required
- We remind you when retests are due