PAT Testing Prices
This is the right place if you want to get a PAT testing price. As many different factors need taking into account we always recommend you contact us direct so we can offer you a personal price. We have to take into account:
- Where you are based
- What the working environment is
- How many appliances need testing
- How long the work will take
- How many engineers are needed for the job
- How many repairs are likely
Personal PAT Testing Prices
We try to provide a bespoke PAT testing service unique to your circumstances:
- Our service includes putting risk based frequencies in place for intervals between tests; or default to annual testing if you prefer.
- Our service adjusts based on the environment, including industrial equipment, PPE etc.
- We carry out repairs to standard plugs and fuses, automatically free of charge, including supplying the parts
- We can add in services including checking Microwave ovens for radiation emissions, power, temperature rise and door safety; socket checks and cable management
- We have the capability to do thermal imagery checks on servers that can’t be turned off
- We provide you with a comprehensive PAT Testing Certificate including itemised list of all items tested, the result and the location they were in.
- We also offer weekend appointments and evenings (notice required).
Remember, we include:
IET standard Inspection and testing of each appliance
Point to point testing of fixed appliances
Free minor repairs such as changing fuses, or repairing the existing cable
Each item given a unique identification number that refers to the report provided
Results provided in industry leading report documentation with PAT testing Certificate
Ability to do thermal surveys on server systems
Guidance offered for improving electrical safety
Risk assessments carried out to determine best retest periods
All work done to PATTA professional standards
“DRA PAT Testing offers the best possible price for such a high standard of service”
Our service overview
We believe that every one should get a high standard of service form their PAT Tester; that they should have assurance and peace of mind that their equipment is maintaining safety standards; and that they know what to do between tests.
We test all types of appliance, whether they are portable or fixed, and can offer you advice for improving appliance safety
Every appliance undergoes thorough visual inspections to the plug, fuse and flexible cable, and any necessary maintenance such as repairing the existing plug or cable will be carried out. We’ll replace incorrect fuses and plugs free of charge too, and check the connecting socket (we can even check every socket you have if required). All appliances that need tests will be tested, including detachable lead and power adaptors – they will all be labelled and recorded for the report, as well as being risk assessed for ongoing PAT testing frequencies.
Any appliances that we can’t repair will be failed; we’ll report them to you and recommend further actions.
We provide Portable Appliance Testing throughout the whole of Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and County Durham including Newcastle upon Tyne, Jesmond, Gosforth, Heaton, Wallsend, North Shields, South Shields, Tynemouth, Whitley Bay, Monkseaton, Cullercoats, Seaton Deleval, Cramlington, Gateshead, Jarrow, Blaydon, Hebburn, the Boldons, Washington, Sunderland, Ryhope, Hetton le Hole, Houghton le Spring, Whickham, Ryton, Birtley, Killingworth, Backworth, Cleadon, Felling, Shiremoor, Longbenton, Seaham, etc.