6 Electrical safety tips for children
Electricity whilst being useful to power our homes, it is also very dangerous when misused. Lots of people are hurt and killed every year due to electrical accidents. These simple safety tips will help you reduce the chance of or avoid such accidents.
- Never stick fingers, toys and other objects in an electric socket
- Never use electrical appliances in the bathroom
- Never pull a plug out of the socket using its cable
- Never put drinks on top of your games console
- Never climb trees next to power lines
- Stay away from places marked with warning signs