If you need Portable Appliances Testing then we can help.
North East PAT Testing
We operate from our base in North Tyneside near Newcastle upon Tyne and cover the whole of the North East.
Does your PAT Tester come every year?
Most people get portable appliances tested every year without knowing why; if that sounds like you then you need to speak to us; it could be that your existing portable appliance testing is being done too often.
Electrical Safety Inspection and Testing Services
We offer a full package of electrical safety testing including:
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fixed Appliance Testing
- Fixed Wiring Testing (PIR/EICR)
- Microwave Oven Testing
- Thermal Image Surveys
We also include FREE socket checks and repairs for every client as well as assessing the site to recommend ongoing PAT Testing Frequency.
PAT Testing Certificates
- We provide you with a PAT Testing Certificate, and
- a report of all the appliances that passed including their location, that relates directly to
- our professionally printed blue ‘passed’ identification labels with a unique ID number
- plus a report of any repairs or failures and further any maintenance needs
- as well as sensible and honest recommendations for ongoing test periods
“25% of all reportable electrical accidents are caused by portable appliances”
Under UK law (The Electricity at Work Regulations) electrical installations and equipment must be maintained to a safe standard – how you do that is up to you, but to know what maintenance is needed inspection and testing will need to be done; for equipment we refer to this as PAT Testing.
DRA PAT Testing is a private, professional company owned by Richard Ayre; with high standards and honest advice we are a leading supplier for inspection and testing in the North East. Our standards are reflected in our clients who include Durham Constabulary, the National Trust and Seaham Hall Hotel.