Specialising in Portable Appliance Testing of electrical equipment used in workplaces in Newcastle upon Tyne and the North East
We are a Professional PAT testing company
- providing a reliable, personal & professional service
- providing PAT Testing Certificates with electrical test readings
- providing sensible risk assessed advice on re-test periods
- providing compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations
- providing this great service at sensible cost-effective prices
“25% of all reportable electrical accidents are caused by portable appliances”
Under UK law (The Electricity at Work Regulations) equipment provided for use in any workplace must be maintained to a safe standard; you will need to inspect and test electrical appliances to work out if maintenance is required. Commonly this process is known as PAT Testing; all electrical appliances whether portable or fixed to the mains require regular inspection and testing to check they are safe to use.
A record of inspection and testing will report all appliances that are safe, and any that require maintenance and a PAT testing Certificate is commonly accepted to show you’re complying with the requirements.
We provide a range of electrical testing services including fixed installation testing (PIR), PAT Testing, Microwave Oven Testing, Thermal Surveys for servers and complimentary Socket Checks
A quote from DRA PAT Testing includes
- Your exclusive PAT Testing Report as well as your PAT Testing Certificate of Compliance
- Uniquely numbered identification labels and timely reminders for re-tests
- Free repairs to and replacement plugs and fuses where necessary
DRA PAT Testing is owned/managed by Richard Ayre; an experienced PAT Tester who is also part of the national standards improvement association; the PAT Testing Network – in most cases you will deal with Richard throughout the whole process.