Welcome to DRA PAT Testing Ltd
DRA PAT testing Limited provide Portable Appliance Testing throughout Tyne and Wear, County Durham and Northumberland.
I am Richard Ayre, PAT Testing Engineer and the business owner; you’ll deal with me from the initial stage and most likely on the job too. I have been doing PAT testing since 2009, building up a wealth of experience and knowledge. I specialise in portable appliance testing to ensure that you get the best service, and so that when we say your equipment is safe you can have the peace of mind that it is.
My specialist areas would be offices, schools and rental property but I have the skills to PAT test equipment in almost any environment. I hold valid DBS and CSCS, and am a founder director for the PAT Testing Network.
We are one of the few providers of PAT Testing that openly recommends ongoing intervals between tests, rather than insisting on everything being tested annually, although appreciate that you are responsible so will most likely prefer the peace of mind of annual checks.
We operate within the guidelines of the IET Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, and to the working standards of the PAT Testing Network.
We work with our clients to take away the worry of portable appliance safety, manage the process for you and remind you when we need to return giving you peace of mind.
We provide every client with:
- A PAT Testing Certificate for the work that has been done
- An itemised list including the results of all appliances tested
- A report on any appliances that failed overall
- An engineers report that may flag up any additional issues or recommend ways to improve safety standards
- Free repairs to appliances to improve safety
- A timely reminder when the next inspection is due