We provide professional portable appliance testing across the North East at sensible cost-effective prices.
We are a Professional PAT testing company
- providing a reliable, personal & professional service
- providing electrical readings on our PAT Testing Reports
- providing sensible risk assessed advice on re-test periods
- providing compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations
- providing this great service at sensible cost-effective prices
To comply with UK health and safety regulations electrical appliances used in a place of work must be safe at all times, and not pose a risk to life whether by shock or fire; the easiest, most recognised way to ensure this happens is a process commonly referred to as Portable Appliance Testing, (also known as PAT testing).
- We check portable appliances for clients including Durham Police, the NHS and the National Trust.
- We have been doing this since 2009, testing approximately 50,000 appliances each year.
- Richard (the owner) does most of the work, assisted by time-served electrician, Ed.
- We cover Newcastle upon Tyne, Washington, County Durham, Sunderland etc.
Our PAT testing service
- We use industry leading PAT tester machines that record all tests and the results
- We provide every client with a PAT Testing Report & Failures Record
- We provide clients with electrical readings in the report
- We can assess risks to determine ongoing frequencies
- We test 230 and 110 volt electrical equipment
- We operate 24 hours a day 7 days per week
- We can also test microwave ovens