DRA PAT Testing specialise in Portable Appliance Testing and provide the full range of Electrical Safety Inspections including:
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Commercial Microwave Testing
- Thermal Imagery for Servers
- Fixed Wiring Inspections
- Emergency Lighting Inspections
- Fire Prevention and Safety Inspections
We operate across all industries and workplace types including schools, offices, factories, retail, landlords etc. We carry out jobs of all sizes, so whether you have 1, 10 or 10,000 appliances contact us for a competitive priced PAT testing quote. We’re an established privately owned business, with over 500 regular clients, and have completed more than 200,000 portable appliance inspections.
Our service is recommended by our clients, and is:
- Carried out to the highest standards
- Accredited by CHAS and the PAT Testing Network
- Completed without hidden costs, at a competitive price
- Available overnight and at weekends
Every client gets:
- A fully comprehensive quotation clearly showing all costs
- FREE replacement plugs and fuses as required
- The skills and experience of Team DRA
- An Inspection Report for all appliances including the PAT Testing Certificate
- Support in assessing risk to determine PAT Testing Frequency
- Great service at an equally great price
After we have inspected your portable appliances:
- We’ll have highlighted any needs for further maintenance
- We’ll have made any recommendations to improve safety
- We’ll have repaired any faults, or failed them outright, removing the danger
- We’ll have guided you towards the best PAT testing frequency
Our Inspection Report and PAT Certificate provides evidence to show you are taking action to ensure electrical appliances you provide are safe by:
- Highlighting any appliances that needed repair by us
- Highlighting any appliances that require further maintenance
- Highlighting any appliances that failed our inspection or tests
- Reporting all appliances that passed our inspection and testing
A valid portable appliance testing report shows insurance companies, as well as health and safety authorities that you take the safety of your equipment seriously.
Don’t choose the cheapest bidder – it’s your responsibility
Within our industry, leading PAT companies will tell you plenty of horror stories that come from so called “cheap PAT Testing” providers who cut overheads by cutting corners and using cheap labour; be careful who you choose to inspect your appliances because if they do a bad job, and an accident occurs you are still responsible, not them.
Our PAT testing pricing
We are not expensive; we offer a fair competitive price for a very high standard of service – we haven’t built up a formidable reputation by being cheap or bad at what we do. Our clients work with us long term because we’re good at what we do. Contact us for a PAT testing quote and see for yourself.
About Team DRA
DRA Solutions Limited, trading as DRA PAT Testing and DRA Electrical Safety is owned by Richard Ayre. Richard has ran the company since it began in 2009. We have built up a good reputation throughout the North East with clients all over the region, and throughout the United Kingdom. Our team is made up of a small group of first class engineers and electricians with the same core values to provide an excellent service.
- We’ve been accredited by CHAS and PTN, hold CSCS and DBS, and qualified through City and Guilds.
- Our clients include Durham Constabulary, Northumbria Water and Seaham Hall Hotel.