DRA PAT Testing Limited specialise in Inspection and Testing of Portable and Fixed electrical appliances.
If you’re looking for a company to come to you, to check your electrical appliances are safe – to do a PAT test, then you don’t need to look elsewhere; we can help.
We’re one of only a small handful of specialised PAT testing companies in the North East
We’re based in Newcastle upon Tyne, and cover the whole of the North East including Durham, Sunderland, Washington, etc.
For an online quote complete the form below or speak to Richard on 0191 5006562
Portable Appliance Testing in Newcastle upon Tyne Call 0191 500 6562
Providing high standard risk-based PAT Testing at sensible prices
Portable Appliance Testing
In Service Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment also known as Portable Appliance Testing or PAT Testing is essential to confirm safe electrical appliances.
We specialise Portable Appliance Testing:
- Electrical Inspections: All appliances undergo thorough visual inspections
- Risk-based testing: PAT tests appropriate to the appliance & risk factors
- Risk-based intervals: Intervals between inspections/tests determined by risk analysis
- Annual PAT testing: best practice if you want an easy solution
- Same day certificates*: available if required
- Improve safety standards: further action recommendations provided
What does the law say?
- Electrical equipment must maintain a safe standard at all times
- Workplaces must ensure equipment maintains these standards
- Evidence should be kept of how this is achieved
- Periodic inspections and where appropriate, testing, should be carried out to check safe standards are being maintained
- The equipment provider is responsible for all of the above being carried out to the appropriate standards.
The most recognised method for checking electrical equipment is maintaining a safe standard is PAT testing.
Making things easy for you
Whatever your PAT testing needs are, we’ll work with you to help you achieve them… whether that is us managing the entire process for you long term, us following your policies or carrying out best practice annual checks – whatever it takes to ensure your electrical equipment maintains a safe standard; we will do.